As we about the half way point of the year, and it's a great time to make sure you have all your receipts to update your accounting forms.
There are things that we do in our business that we may not think of as a business expense, today I have a list of not so common items you want to make sure you are tracking in your business.
• Camera supplies
• Computer fees - hosting, domain names, software, website fees, graphic designs services
• Business and creative books, ebooks, or trainings
• Marketing materials
• Gas to and from shows and business related events
• Classes you take on and offline
• Travel expenses
• Coaching fees
• Show supplies and display materials
• Application fees
• Phone & Internet service
• Meeting expenses - such as food or drinks
When it comes to you creative business you want to track everything related to your business activities.
Tip: Tracking your business profits and expenses on a monthly basis will make preparing your taxes much easier at the end of the year.
Any not so common business expenses you can think? Please share.