12.03.2013

Get Ready, It's That Time of Year Again


Every year as December rolls in planning for the new year is on our mind. We want to have our goals ready so we can start the new year off with a bang.

As we get into our planning phase, we start with lists, state our goals, and create an action plan. This process can get a little mundane over time, and the goals we set seem to be the same from year to year.

This month I am going to share some new ideas for generating goals that will get you excited about trying new things and making more money. 

Watch for new posts each week during the month of December with ideas to create goals and an action plan that will challenge, excite, and make you look forward to 2014.

I will also have a few posts about marketing your business, planning your new ideas, and motivating yourself for the new year.

The first post will be up tomorrow.

Have you started you goal planning for 2014?


Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

Pin It

7 comments:

  1. I'll look forward to your series of posts. I've been "prewriting" goals (fancy National Writing Project term for thinking about it or jotting ideas down), but I need to move from vague ideas to concrete goals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ack! that time already? might need to think on last year's to see how well I did :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could say I have planned, but not yet. I can barely keep up with my daily to-do list.
    But now is as good a time as any.
    Looking forward to your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The only thing we are thinking about for next year is getting married. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll take any tips I can get! Every year I say I'm going to plan ahead for the holiday rush...hasn't happened yet...yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm expecting 2014 to be my craziest year yet with some major life changes. As a planner I do have these all mapped out in my head and just need to cross my fingers for things to go as planned.

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts and ideas are an important part of the conversation, thanks for sharing!