10.03.2012

Be Inspired by the Color Orange





Words to Inspire

“When you have a rainbow deep down in your heart, your smile will shine bright. You know you're a part of that colorful, magical, feeling you'll find, when you have a rainbow inside.”

Photos to Inspire

The color orange is one of my favorite colors of Autumn. Today's collection of orange inspiration has texture, a variety of shapes, a of course the brightest shades of orange.



Source: flickr.com via Gold on Pinterest


Source: flickr.com via Michell on Pinterest




Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

Pin It

10 comments:

  1. I don't work in oranges very much, although I do love the fiery colour of it in sunrises, sunsets and foliage. I shot a tree yesterday that looked like it was on fire. I literally slammed my brakes on and did a UTurn to go back and shoot it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!!

    Orange is my favorite color - as Frank Sinatra always said "Orange is the happiest color" and I totally agree.

    There is something uplifting about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always love these posts of yours. The photos are gorgeous. I never used to like orange when I was a kid, but now that I'm older I realize that it's so beautiful! One of the best colors of the autumn season.
    ~Kim
    2justByou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these shades of orange. I'm actually wearing an orange shirt right now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, rich oranges! Great color pick for fall.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow...that sunset is amazing! And the orange leaves are so pretty this time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't work with orange very often, but now I'm inspired to! These photos are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all of the pictures, certainly makes me appreciate the beauty of the color orange.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These orange photos are so amazing!!!! The sky in the first one is incredible.

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts and ideas are an important part of the conversation, thanks for sharing!