9.26.2012

Be Inspired - Architecture





Words to Inspire

“Anyone can give up, it's the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength.”

Photos to Inspire

One of my favorite sources of inspiration is architecture. I love all the different angles and how those angles create a variety of different shapes. Today I have a collection of a few of my favorites from Pinterest.






Source: glo.msn.com via Valerie on Pinterest


Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

Pin It

11 comments:

  1. Though I think I am not interested in architeture I am still impressed by architecture when somebody shows it to me because I do not have an eye for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos! Architecture can be so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looooove these! And architecture as well! One of my fave buildings to shoot is the TransAmerica Pyramid in San Francisco.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous photo inspiration today! And I love that quote!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what a great round up! So many beautiful textures, colors, and shapes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The words are indeed inspiring.
    The pictures of fantastic architecture are amazing, truly lifted my spirit by just viewing them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i concur.....wherever we go i am always taking pics of the architecture.

    love that building with the crazy windows.

    thanks so much for your support of Mercantile Muse. It means a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh totally lifted up my spirits! I usually never take pictures of buildings...but you've changed my mind over this!T o t a l l y!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it! I just love the geometric shapes for buildings. I'm totally into modern architecture.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those are amazing. I would love to see them in person.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such cool architecture. I love this quote. We learn a lot about ourselves when we persevere and refrain from giving up!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts and ideas are an important part of the conversation, thanks for sharing!