Here are five questions to inspire you to come up with a plan to keep your business going strong during the lean times.
* Do you have friends or acquaintances you can contact to help boost your business, brainstorm, or advise you about your business? (List names and contact information)
* What can you do offline to increase you income?
* What are five things you can do to boost your business right now?
* If your shop was closed down right now, what are you going to do to keep your income flowing?
* What do you need to stay motivated?
Take a few minutes and answer these five questions. Be as creative as you want, write out your answers, collage, or use paint, whatever inspirations you need to help you through the process.
Use the answers to your questions to create your plan, and how you are going to put your ideas into action. That way when business is slow you are a step ahead and you won't lose any income.
Here is a printable form for answering the questions and a little doodling space for inspiration. Also an additional form to put your plan on paper. When you are done with the process you will have a business boosting plan to post in your work area and keep you motivated.
|Five Question Printable Form|
|Business Boosting Plan Printable Form|
Do you have a plan in place for the slow times of the year?