I absolutely cannot wait for fall to arrive. There are various trends that are popping up like excessive amounts of sequins, and color blocking. But I found some styles that are just very smart, and sharp. It is not trying too hard or going over the top, its simply being well put together, and looking fabulous.
So how can you dress smartly this fall? Here are some simple tips and ideas:
- Mix a combination of tailored and non tailored pieces. Such as a knit sweater with a collared shirt underneath like the last look from Yigal Azrouel.
- Wear straight leg tailored trousers that come right to the ankle.
- Pair with basic heels or flats.
- Carry an amazing leather carry all.
- Wear minimal to no jewelry, a very simple necklace would suffice.
Will you be trying out the trend of dressing smart? How will you be trying it out?
I would love to hear how your getting ready for fall! :)
J. Crew, Jason Wu, Sachin + Babi, Yigal Azrouel: via Style.com
|Click here to visit Kelly's Blog|