5.25.2011

Be Inspired - Celebration

Words to Inspire

“If I need a cause for celebration
Or a comfort I can use to ease my mind
I rely on my imagination
And I dream of an imaginary time.”
Billy Joel

Idea to Inspire

Design and create your own confetti for your next celebration.

Photos to Inspire

I am in celebration mode this week as we prepare for my daughters high school graduation.  I found some amazing photos of different ways to celebrate on Flicker.  I hope you are inspired by these fun photos.

Celebration of Light - USA
Celebration of Light USA by Lloyd K Barnes Phtotpraphy

Streamers
Streamers by tiffanywashko

balloons
Balloons by Bondseye

Confetti
Confetti by catcetera
Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

Pin It

8 comments:

  1. These are great photos!


    <><

    New giveaway posted this morning and videos of the Oklahoma tornadoes from yesterday by me
    http://christiecottage.blogspot.com/2011/05/win-it-wednesday-new-giveaway-and_25.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the streamer and balloon photos! Are you going to make your own confetti for her graduation?

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the fireworks! also, i wouldn't want to be the person that has to clean up/take down all those streamers :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wear The Canvas, yes my sister and I have been saving colored paper from junk mail and colorful magazines pages. We have lots of fun mini paper punches, and when my sister gets to town Friday and we are going to make lots of confetti.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful firework photo, great find!

    Once again, how awesome for your daughter... pass along my congratulations! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Taylor Lynn! My daughter is very excited, we all can't wait for this week to be over.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great photos, I love the balloons, so very happy! Celebration mode is good, enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts and ideas are an important part of the conversation, thanks for sharing!