○ Old credit cards are great for applying paint and adhesives.
○ Egg cartons make perfect paint palettes, they are also good for holding small objects.
○ Old or scratched sheets of Plexiglas from picture frames makes a great cutting board.
○ Baby food jars are good for mixing and storing paint as well as holding small objects, like buttons, sewing supplies or safety pins.
○ Plastic soda bottles make great funnels. Cut off the bottom and they are ready to go.
○ Cardboard tubes like from paper towels are a great place to store paint brushes, just seal up one end.
These are just a few simple ideas to get you started. Once you start looking around your home you will see all the possibilities.
What ideas do you have to share for repurposing in your office and studio?