3.28.2011

Must Have Tools

If you were on a deserted island and you had to choose only five creative tools, what five tools would you need?

As a jewelry artist it was really challenging to come up with a list of 5 tools.

After some thought I came up with:
Round nose pliers
Flat nose pliers
Side cutter
Wire
Chain

I realized after I came up with my list that I would prefer items that would give me the option to work on paper instead.

So here is the list of items I would like to have with me all the time. 
Sketchbook
Pencil 
Glue stick
Water color paints
Black pens

With these items I could write, draw, and collage, which would be more fulfilling for my artistic desires.

These five tools (in travel size) are perfect to bring along with me everyday.  If I am stuck somewhere waiting, I will have something that will help pass the time and let me be creative.

Your turn, what 5 must have tools would you want on a deserted island?
Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

Pin It

7 comments:

  1. Um... I've got about three LOL. I don't do many crafts! These are what I use to creat:

    - a camera
    - a pad
    - a pen

    I write and take photos!

    Great post!

    Hugs,
    Taylor Lynn <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'd also go with the paper theme...

    -paper
    -floss
    -a needle
    -crayons
    -scissors

    that way i can cut/draw/bind to my hearts content!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thinking cap on...

    1. Camera
    2. Paper
    3. Pencil
    4. Wire
    5. Round nose plier

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hammer, Wire cutters, screw driver, saw, paint.

    <><

    htpp://christiecottage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Flat (needle) nose pliers
    Tweezers
    Scissors
    Xacto knife
    Hammer

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmmm, what a decision...

    paper cutter
    Cutter Bee scissors
    sewing machine
    pencil
    journal

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmmm...well I sew, so I guess if I had electricity I'd want my:

    sewing machine
    scissors
    thread
    fabric
    needles

    If there was no electricity...

    I'd take away the sewing machine and add some embroidery floss.

    Interesting post!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts and ideas are an important part of the conversation, thanks for sharing!