2.05.2011

Journal Prompt - Quotes

I love inspiring quotes!

I post a quote every week in the Be Inspired post on Wednesday's.

These days you can find good quotes, in magazines, books, online, pretty much anywhere.

Writer's quote journal in what are you by looseleafpaper
Why not create a quote journal.  A journal is a great place to keep all the quotes you have read in books and magazines, song lyrics you like, even things people say, that you want to remember.

This is one of the easiest journals to keep.  You can keep it simple by just writing down the quotes, or you can do them as a college, add color with paint or colored pencil.  Of course with any journal the ideas are limitless.

It will become a great resource when you need a little inspiration or motivation.


What is one of your favorite quotes?
Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

Pin It

5 comments:

  1. "These aren't the droids you're looking for" hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have lots of quotes that I love, but this one I found recently and I really like it.

    Every heart has a hidden treasure. A secret wish. A silent dream. A special goal to long for.
    Jill Wolf

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo that's a good one. On a slightly more serious note, I'm a huge fan of this one (it's how I try to live my life):

    Walk in the rain, smell flowers, stop along the way, build sandcastles, go on field trips, find out how things work, tell stories, say the magic words, trust the universe.
    -Bruce Williamson

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts and ideas are an important part of the conversation, thanks for sharing!