12.27.2010

Simple Ideas to Reinvent your Indie Business in 2011

It's the last week of 2010, and time to start planning for 2011.

One of the easiest ways to attract new customers and grow your business is to make simple changes that will have big impact.

Here are some ideas to think about as you start your planning:

• Review your products - is their a way to change it so it attracts new customers? Can you give it a new purpose?

• Teach your customers - show your customers different options for using your product. Teach them via a blog, facebook, or even twitter.

• Re-merchandise your website/shop - by changing your photos, creating new sections, and changing your avatar and banner.

I am going to give all these ideas a try.  I hope to see a lot of growth in my business in 2011.

What are you doing to reinvent your business in 2011?


10% OFF EVERYTHING IN MY ETSY SHOP TILL 12/31


Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

Pin It

5 comments:

  1. Hmmmm, I need to think about this. I want to find more local shows that are successful! Wish me luck in that, huh?
    Wishing you a happy and bountiful 2011.

    ReplyDelete
  2. MAB, I hope you find more successful local shows that will grow your business in 2011. I hope to do the same. Have a wonderful New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey

    Fab post! Got us thinking now : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. for once, I am ahead here. I changed my banner and avitar already and have been getting feedback. It was past time to give my shop and update. I also will be adding quilts to my selection of items, and adding more vintage as this has so far been successful.
    I like idea #2, and will give that a try too on my blog. thanks for keeping our brains active with all your great ideas. happy new year!
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great post! I will have to try a few of these. I got a load of craft business books from Santa I am hoping those help me a bit :)

    popping by from an etsy blog forum thread :)

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts and ideas are an important part of the conversation, thanks for sharing!