10.05.2010

Beyond Creating

I spend a lot of time online, working, and creating. Sometimes I let it consume me, until my family drags me away and we spend time together.

I have several shows this season so I have been busier then usual lately. I realized that when I take I break I do better work. Also when I do something I love taking a break a lot easier.

I love to cook. I found that taking a bunch of ingredients and turning it into a meal is a nice break for me. Cooking has become another creative outlet for me.

There are a lot of thing I like to do outside of my work, watching old movies, books, hanging with family and friends, relaxing on a beautiful day, and of course cooking.

What do you enjoy doing when you are not creating?
Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

Pin It

5 comments:

  1. Sleep! It seems like everything I do has something to do with creating...and I love it!
    Great blog and you have a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like to read, hang out with my 3 kitty sons, but I'm passionate about creating.

    How did the DIY show go for you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to read, bake, and hang out with the hubby and watch TV. If only my day job didn't get in the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reading, and anything physical. Today it was filling my little SUV with firewood!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's funny you should ask, 'cause just recently I realized that I spend way to much time on the computer. I really used to enjoy curling up with a good book. Haven't done it in a while. So I went out and got a 1000 plus page Stephen King book & have been enjoying curling up on the couch with it for 1/2 hr before bed every night.
    -Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts and ideas are an important part of the conversation, thanks for sharing!