10.13.2010

Be Inspired - The Beauty of Fall

Words to Inspire

“I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.”
Albert Einstein

Idea to Inspire

Talk a walk on a beautiful autumn day. Listen to the leaves crunch under your feet, enjoy the colors of the season, and pick a few leaves and use them in your art work that day.

Photos to Inspire

Fall is my favorite time of the year. This collection of autumn foliage from Flickr features one of my favorite colors. I love the bright colors and the textures in these pictures. I hope they inspire you as much as they inspire me.


Fall colours at MOBOT by Bill Dahl






Fall Colors #2 by besimo




Fall Color by chrisbastian44


Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

Pin It

8 comments:

  1. Ooohh... I want to be IN those pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the "riot" of creative energy that comes through your blog--I think we may have "met" when Annette Piper was doing Creative Bloggers. And your hardware jewelry is wonderful-quirky, but elegant. Blessings on your work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous photos! Thank you for sharing! We don't get color down here like that . . . alas! So it's nice to experince Fall through photos like these :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the words of inspiration so very true thanks for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiiful. That first one is my favorite--just Love those hues!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fall is my favorite season! Absolutely lovely photos - colors are beautiful:)

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts and ideas are an important part of the conversation, thanks for sharing!