9.22.2010

Be Inspired - Wire Inspiration

Words to Inspire

“Trust yourself. You know more than you think you do.”
Benjamin Spock

Idea to Inspire

I love wire and I'm very inspired with everything about wire. I can look at objects or pictures of anything wire and have to break out my sketchbook and design. Take a look of the one thing that inspires you most and use it to come up with a new idea.

Photo's to Inspire

Today's Flickr collection is a showcase of wire inspirations. These photo's show finished objects and found objects and I hope one of them inspires you to find a new idea.

Handmade "Love" of wire... by ivy style33






rolled wire by loryraffa 15


Fractal sine waves (wire rendering) by roddh


Wire Tower #07 by Tetsuya Blues




Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

Pin It

4 comments:

Your thoughts and ideas are an important part of the conversation, thanks for sharing!