9.22.2010

Be Inspired - Wire Inspiration

Words to Inspire

“Trust yourself. You know more than you think you do.”
Benjamin Spock

Idea to Inspire

I love wire and I'm very inspired with everything about wire. I can look at objects or pictures of anything wire and have to break out my sketchbook and design. Take a look of the one thing that inspires you most and use it to come up with a new idea.

Photo's to Inspire

Today's Flickr collection is a showcase of wire inspirations. These photo's show finished objects and found objects and I hope one of them inspires you to find a new idea.

Handmade "Love" of wire... by ivy style33






rolled wire by loryraffa 15


Fractal sine waves (wire rendering) by roddh


Wire Tower #07 by Tetsuya Blues




Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful wire designs. "Love" is so inspiring! I'm picturing the wire designs in various other words at the moment!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts and ideas are an important part of the conversation, thanks for sharing!