9.01.2010

Be Inspired by the Color Purple

Words to Inspire

“Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.”
Scott Adams

Idea to Inspire

Purple is uplifting and encourages creativity. Add a little purple to your wardrobe so you can look great and feel creative.

Photo's to Inspire

Today I am featuring a collection of purple fashion pieces from Etsy sellers. It's a hot color for the fall 2010 season, and lots of fun to wear. Trying to figure out how to add purple to your wardrobe, check out these fun looks.



Blackberry Ruffle Skirt 8/10 by threadbareapparel





Crowd style purple wool coat by Lwangslife



Splashed Handwoven scarf / shawl fleece Bufandina by laslopezlas



Mohair Ombre Cardigan by LoveandKnit


Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

Pin It

7 comments:

  1. Love your purple choices especially the handwoven scarf.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, man, I love that coat! Purple is such a flattering color, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm usually not a fan of purple, but I'm really loving the scarf...maybe it's the minimal pop of green :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love purple and this is some great works!! Love them all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love purple, great pictures and items.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the quote about creativity. My Mom used to always tell me "You're not messy, you're creative". Gorgeous clothing. I love the scarf.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LostRiverRags, I love your Mom's quote!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts and ideas are an important part of the conversation, thanks for sharing!