8.07.2010

Journal Prompt - If I were Younger...

The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age.
Lucille Ball

I did not start my jewelry career until my mid to late 30's. I wished I would have started my art career sooner in my life. I think I would be much further along in my career if I started right out of school.

I am not complaining, I have accomplished a lot in the last 12 year and I am please with that success, sometime I just wonder.

Today is all about If I were Younger...

Write a journal entry about your hopes and dreams as if you were 10 - 15 years younger. When you are done look at your list and ask yourself "am I on track to reach those dreams", and if not what can I do to achieve them.

This journal entry should be fun and enlightening, so don't take it to seriously. Enjoy the process!

Have you been creating since your were young?

Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I always think that we needed to have lived a little in order to be able to be more creative.
    Thomas Hardy said something similar about being able to write well :-)

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts and ideas are an important part of the conversation, thanks for sharing!