6.21.2010

5 Minutes - Be Happy

If you have five minutes these five ideas can make you smile.


Call a friend




Flip through a magazine for a quick boost



Turn on your favorite song and dance around



Read to a child



Slowly savor some chocolates



Sometime the simplest ideas are the happiest moments in a day.

Share 5 minute moments that make you happy?
Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Gotta go with the chocolate. My son takes 10 minutes to choose a book, so it takes longer than 5 minutes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get so many ideas going through magazines! I rip out anything that appeals to me, and if it's an object I try and figure out how to make it. Time flies when I'm designing things in my head!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Turning on a favourite song and dancing around to it - is just the sort of thing I like to do - it lifts ones mood (or is a great distraction when you don't want to do household chores)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Re-reading my journal. Drawing. Making a list of things.

    <3 Kelly

    Sourtang.com

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts and ideas are an important part of the conversation, thanks for sharing!