5.04.2010

Creative Link

I recently joined the Creativity Every Day Challenge. It was created to help infuse creativity into you life everyday.

This challenge is easy going and is meant for you to find simple or grand ways to express your creative self.

Each month is a new theme with suggestions and ideas for interpreting the theme and coming up with ideas.

I am looking forward to participating and coming up with new ideas. It's easy to sign up, so jump on board. You can easily get to the site by clicking the link below or on the right sidebar.

Do you have any sites that inspire you to be creative?


Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

Pin It

6 comments:

  1. these kinds of challenges are fun. i have done the month long ones and right now am doing an artist book exchange--also fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing it looks like fun I will have to check it out =]


    Please follow & Comment my blog back?
    http://burningmoonproducts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tons of sites inspire me! Too much on my plate right now to do the challenge though sadly :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love sites that inspire me to be creative...there are so many! I will have to check that out. I enjoyed reading your blog...
    www.karismaheartsavannah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds like fun. I'll have to check it out.
    Thanks for sharing. =)
    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts and ideas are an important part of the conversation, thanks for sharing!