8.28.2009

200 Posts

Wow, I can't believe it, this is my 200 post.

When I started I did not know how I was going to be able to write something everyday, or if anyone cared about what I had to say. I started it anyway, and have kept it going since the beginning of the year. I thank all my followers, knowing people check out my blog makes it easier for me to put more into it everyday.

Sometimes it is difficult to come up with ideas to write about, but for the most part I have had a good time coming up with ideas, and writing my posts. Since I started I have read more books and magazines, as well as the newspaper, then I have in the last several years combined. It helps with content for my posts and for sharing information when I am networking or hanging with friends.

As I have been sharing lately, my blog is going to go through some changes. The look, the content, and the overall feel, will be changing in the next couple of weeks. I hope you will enjoy what's to come next and participate often.

Let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. I want you to get as much out of reading my blog as I do writing my posts. Feel free to e-mail me anytime at additionsstyle@sbcglobal.net.

I am looking forward to working on another 200 posts, so stop back often.
Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts and ideas are an important part of the conversation, thanks for sharing!