8.10.2009

Unexpected Inspiration

This past Saturday my family and I had an opportunity to go see the amazing show called Cavalia. Cavalia is a show that explores the relationship between man and horse and combines acrobatic and equestrian disciplines.

It was very beautiful.

I was so inspired watching this show, the background was a wonderful mix of photography, fabric, and wooden cutout. The artists were doing things with their bodies I could never imagine, and the horses did tricks I have never seen before. Not to mention the music, I was so enchanted, and totally engrossed in the scene. It was and all around amazing experience.
When I left I felt very creative, I had just experienced art that I could see, feel, and smell. It pulled me in at all levels and leaving me with that desire to share the experience with everyone.

If you ever have the opportunity to see a show like Cavalia, it is worth every cent.

Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

Pin It

4 comments:

  1. What a wonderful post! Isn't it great to find inspiration from such an unusual source?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. This looks fantastic! I'm so jealous. I'll have to keep my eyes peeled.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks fantastic.
    I love how amazing how the relationship between man and animal can be so inspiring.
    I have a beautiful horse, and she is my best friend and she inspires me all the time. (sounds corny but its true) :)

    i want to see that show :)

    you should watch the spanish horse school perform. beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts and ideas are an important part of the conversation, thanks for sharing!