8.14.2009

Fall Accessory Trends

Its that time of year again when all the fashion magazines turn into books of fall styles and trends. There are some interesting trends out there this season, like ripped up jeans and tights, all those crazy 80's styles (been there done that), and of course the bohemian look which seems to come back every year.

Well, if you budget is tight like mine, then invest in a great collection of accessories. Over the next couple of weeks I will share some of the accessory trends I have been reading about, and by the time it is cold outside again you will be ready to break out the clothes you already have and updated them with the latest accessories.

One hot trend for this fall seasons is chains.

Check out these budget friendly chain styles in my shop this season, you can check them all out in my Esty shop.











Don't let a tight budget hold you back from showing off your stylish side this fall season.

Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I love this look. I really want a cool chain belt, and have various charms hanging from it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm placing an order...love your chains!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts and ideas are an important part of the conversation, thanks for sharing!