5.17.2009

Working Hard

It is so beautiful this time of year when the trees and the flowers are blooming, the air is clean and crisp, and the sun shines high in the sky. But some days I miss all that because I work in my basement with no windows.

Sometimes I take my laptop outside to work, but then I spend all day on my computer and I don't create anything. Its such a dilemma trying to work it all out and still enjoy this time of year.


Well today I have decided to work for a while and then I am going to go and sit on the deck. I hope you find a way to enjoy your day too!

Do you work 7 days a week?

Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I work 50 - 60 hours a week at my regular job...then work 40 hours a week on my business. In between I do the June Cleaver bit and so look forward to those few precious moments that I have to myself :) ! Hope you had a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean about working indoors on such beautiful days....yesterday I took out a floorcloth I'm working on (2' X 3') and painted outside on my big table on the back lawn - it was wonderful! Yes, I work 7 days a week, but these days only short periods at a time, then rest in between - still healing.

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts and ideas are an important part of the conversation, thanks for sharing!