2.11.2009

Working on Right Now Part 2 - Color

Spring gives us a sense of freshness and new beginnings and I want to add that feeling to my new jewelry collection, that I will be debuting on March 1.

Bright colors are on the top ten list for must haves this spring. In my research for this collection I have been reading info about trends and checking out color reports. One of the best color reports I have found is from Pantone, a leader in color forecasting. Get your free report here.
Check out the colors they are forecasting for spring, each one is bright and fresh and I am going to incorporate several of them into my new collection, but you will have to wait till March 1 to see which colors I choose.
What are your favorite colors for spring?

Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts and ideas are an important part of the conversation, thanks for sharing!