With so much uncertainty in the world now, you may be assessing how you can maintain your current existence. But clinging to old ways won't help you thrive in a changing world. If you look at the most successful people, they've not only accepted change, they've initiated it. Consider how rapidly our world has changed and how people who have initiated development are more at ease with change.
Why is change important for creative people? Change:
1. Stimulates creativity
2. Pulls you out of a rut
3. Asks that you develop new skills
4. Requires that you see yourself in a new light
5. Forces you out of your comfort zone
6. Demands that you think differently
7. Nudges you to meet new people
8. Helps you evolve personally and professionally
9. Keeps life interesting
10. Inspires you to assess what's important
Copyright 2009 Cynthia Morris. Cynthia coaches creative people to confidence and completion and inspires life as a creative adventure. Visit http://www.originalimpulse.com/ to get an infusion of inspiration for your art, writing and life.
Check out Cynthia's Orginal Impulse Blog
Receive your own copy of her newsletter - subscribe here