1.27.2009

Business Tip Tuesday

Last week we talked about adding an image to your business card, well I received my Moo mini business cards and here is a photo of some of them. You can have up to 100 different images so each card can be different. There a nice size and easy to remember.


This weeks tip
Try Advertising


There are great resources for inexpensive online advertising, Project Wonderful is one that is well known in the art & craft community. Here is a link that shows you how to set up a PW campaign from Timothy Adam Designs and an interesting Etsy forum thread which turned into a debate about using PW. Both of these are worth checking out.


Don't forget to check into advertising off line as well. I just recently participated in a co-op ad with Indiepublic that will be running in two magazines coming out in February. This is my first time running an ad like this and I hope it will help bring new customers to my shop. I will keep you posted on how it goes.


Do you have any ideas or suggestions for advertising, please share them in the comments section.

Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts and ideas are an important part of the conversation, thanks for sharing!